Saturday, January 1, 2011

Have a "Healthy" New Year!

It’s the time of year when everyone wants to get “healthy”.  I have so many people at my gym asking what they should take.  This is what I have found in my many years of research and trying everything.  It’s called Juice Plus.  It's whole food nutrition from fruit and vegetables in capsule form.  It does not take the place of eating well it just helps our body get more of what we need naturally.  Nick and I, along with the kids all take Juice Plus and it has been amazing.  This is why we take it!  I lost both my parents to Cancer; I had gestational diabetes, I have a child with a mild disability, kids with tummy and digestive trouble and so on.  The common link is always the same.  It's the food we eat and how poor nutrition and disease are linked.  The best method to combat this is prevention.  The prevention of disease through good sound nutrition will not only keep us healthy but can help to get rid of some existing conditions.  We really are what we eat! 
Juice Plus has it all!  It’s whole food, not a supplement, it has the science and real research from major medical universities behind it and it’s supported by many medical professionals.  Don’t trust everything you see or hear about these days.  Some of this stuff can be dangerous and simply a waste of money.  The supplement and diet industry are not regulated so the claims they make about the products are not always true.  No one is watching or checking to see what is going on in this industry.  This is not the case with Juice Plus.  I have done my homework and it is all it says it is and more.  Juice Plus is bioavailable and this means it gets absorbed and is ready for your body to use so it doesn’t sit at the bottom of your stomach as many supplements do. 
Juice Plus is actually food, 15 different fruits and veggies and 2 whole grains with the sugar, salt and water removed and put into a capsule.  That is it!!  It’s all organic, natural, gluten free and has a food label.  It’s harvested when the vitamins, nutrients and micronutrients are at their peak.   I could spend hours telling you why this is so important and how we benefit from this.  But basically our bodies were made to eat and need the nutrition from fruits and veggies.  The more we eat the more we crave and because of this we end up eating better.  I have seen this with my kids.  When they started taking Juice Plus they kept asking for more fruits and veggies.  I was left with a pantry full of processed snacks that no one wanted to eat anymore.  It’s like when you eat sugar; your body starts to crave it.   With Juice Plus I know we’re getting the nutrition our bodies so desperately need.  Most fruits and veggies today are depleted of vitamins and nutrients and loaded with chemicals before they actually reach us.  Because of this we can’t be sure if what we are eating is good for us.  Juice plus also offers a variety that most people don’t eat on a regular basis.  I don’t know about you but I don’t eat kale or beets much and my kids never do. 
 Juice Plus is like a health insurance policy for me.  I’ve become passionate about health and wellness over the years.  I do believe our body has the ability to heal itself if it’s treated well and feed properly.  The statistics are shocking!  By age 12 about 70% of our children will have developed the beginning stages of hardening of the arteries.  It is now believed that our children’s life span will be shorter than our generations expected life span.  All because of the link between disease and the processed foods we eat.  I don’t know about you but that is not acceptable to me.  I believe I can help my kids and hopefully keep them from watching Nick and I suffer from a preventative disease.  I know there are no guarantees in life but I plan to try and make a difference. 
I love my kids and I would never share Juice Plus with my family if it wasn’t the real deal!! 
Enjoy a Happy & Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment